20070126

Feelings


The eagerness by "be happy", always speaks more high!
It is for the that that we live, is not?
For it be happy?
And by that we pay the price.
Our yearnings and feelings, becomes numb when are the flower of the skin!
I know as is, and perhaps alone by be here, on the outside,
I obtain say him that, only when our feelings are in tatters,
when do not we be able to more count on him, is that we give space for reason speak and we be able to I heard her!
Perhaps there we see, what is illusion, what is fantasy...
Perhaps there we see that the fantasies guide ourselves like a mirage, more for inside desert to we will not obtain come more back!
We are sentimental persons, you and I!
Rational interest and the sentimental one are always in war, as the well and the evil, the heaven and the hell!
I already know what sentimental interest does with me even and with the persons!
I saw will get stuck them in unruly feelings! I already removed them of the bottom of the well,
I already I sat down in the bottom of the well with them.
... It expected they will feel recomposed enough for that I hauled them of there!
I already trembled like green stick every time spoke myself: "- Happened a thing".
I listened, analyzed, tried to understand, gave advice, said "You are better that that", "is bigger than that everything. ..” and emotional interest always spoke more high!
When it found that understood everything, uncovered things and I saw that nothing knew!
But as already it said, we are deeds of experiences is not?
More normally we learn how with the bad things than with the good.
But healthy our experiences that mold us, our experiences are going to be us, who we are!

Sem comentários: